What you will be part of
Saab Traffic Management (TM) serves air traffic and marine customers around the globe with advanced solutions that enable the safe and efficient movement of people and goods. There are two operating units within TM: Air Traffic Management (ATM) provides airport surface safety and efficiency systems and tools, tower automation and advanced research, development and evaluation solutions; Maritime Traffic Management (MTM) solutions include Automatic Identification Systems (AIS), port and vessel traffic management information systems (VTMIS), hydrographics and precision navigation.
Our Customer Support & Service Engineering (CS&SE) is the department responsible for execution of maintaining the installed systems at our customers. This is done by two teams; a team of Customer Support Engineers forming the Supportdesk and the Field Service team
Our Supportdesk currently has an opening for an engineer.
You will be part of Supportdesk. You will be responsible for answering customer questions, management of Service Level Agreements, assisting clients in solving issues and reporting on maintenance contracts in a highly technical environment. As being part of our Supportdesk you are our single point of contact for our customers and are in the middle between our customers, our own field service engineers, collegeaus of engineering, procurement and projectmanagement and subcontractors.
You have natural drive to help our customers and are not afraid of handling a number of calls simultaneously. Correct administration of calls is obvious for you.
As we deliver a 24/7 service for our customers, participating in our consignment service is required.
You are responsible to:
- Handling and solving customers calls;
- Support our subcontractors;
- Support our Field service engineers;
- Administration of calls;
- Deliver a contribution in our reporting toward customers;
- Identify and deliver a contribution in process improvements;
- Handle hardware repair logistics
Your experience and skills:
- Bachelor level of working and thinking with a background in a relevant subject (e.g. Electronics, Engineering, IT);
- A drive to help the customer;
- Hands-on mentality;
- Relevant (Support) experience in a technical environment
- Excellent team player;
- Good communicative skills;
- Analytical thinker, flexible and creative
- Communicate fluently in Dutch and English in both speech as in writing;
- Hands-on, working knowledge of Linux (optional);
- Experience with calls registration tools;
- No 9 – 5 mentality;
Saab is a global defence and security company operating in the fields of air, land and naval defence, civil security and commercial aeronautics. We number 14,000 employees and have operations on all continents. Technologically we are leaders in many areas, and one-fifth of our earnings are spent on research and development.
Saab is also a company with opportunities. A company where we see diversity as an asset and where you have both considerable responsibility and good opportunities for advancing in your career. But also a company that respects each person’s needs for a rewarding life beyond work.