What you will be a part of:
Saab Maritime Traffic Management (MTM) serves customers around the globe with advanced solutions that enable the safe and efficient movement of people and goods. MTM operates in the markets for Coastal Surveillance and Vessel Traffic Management systems, Port and Information Management systems and Terminal Operating Systems.
The Project Management Officer supports the Account Manager, Project Manager, Customer Support Manager, Quality Manager and Head of Project Management to oversee the cost, organization, quality, risk, scope, information, schedule and performance of projects, programs, portfolio’s. The Project Management Officer also supports contracts during warranty periods.
To be successful in this position you are creative, cooperative, practical and result-oriented. You are enthusiastic, like working with in a team of expert colleagues, willing to think outside the box and open for new ideas.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Supports Project Management Team meetings (scheduling, minutes, actions, decisions);
- Updates project schedules based on input from the Account/Project/Customer Support Manager and prepares financial overviews with actual costs;
- Supports the Account/Project/Customer Support manager with Quality related activities, in maintaining the Risk and Opportunity register and Conduct lessons learned in all phases of the execution;
- Monitors the dependencies, signals deviations and recommends necessary changes to the Account/Project/Customer Support Manager;
- Supports the Quality Manager by executing Quality Assurance activities (internal audits, inspections);
- Supports the head of Project Management with an overview of the entire project/support contract/warranty portfolio including all risks & opportunities.
Your skills and experience:
- Bachelor work and thinking level;
- Communicates fluently in Dutch and English in both speech as in writing;
- Project management office experience (Excel, Word, PP, MS Project)
- Preferable IPMA-PMO certified.
Do you want to join us from our location in Apeldoorn committed to safe, efficient and secure maritime trade around the world? Do you have the talent and drive to really make a difference to complex maritime operations?
If you feel that this job is interesting, enjoy working with modern technology in a dynamic team and have some of the skills and merits mentioned above, then you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send in your application.
We offer an attractive primary and secondary employment conditions package.
If you are selected to work, a screening procedure will be part of the job application process.